Senior Business Analyst (w/m/d)
sum.cumo was founded in 2010 by a core team of internet pioneers and has since then been specializing in holistic digitization for insurers and lotteries.
Since 2020 sum.cumo has been a Sapiens company (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS), a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry. With a 39-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite.
Together, we are the most comprehensive provider for the digitization of business models in the insurance industry. Our experienced and colorful crew follows a holistic approach that aims to use modern technologies to meet and surpass customer needs through flexible products and networked sales as well as service channels. sum.cumo and Sapiens combine the digital aspiration to implement innovative ideas and projects based on the latest web and cloud technologies.
We are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst (f/m/d) located in Hamburg.
- Analyze Customer specification into IDIT functionality.
- Understand customer business process and target business processes.
- Understand and document customer’s functional and technical requirements, user stories, and acceptance scenarios.
- Initiate and oversee project solution design.
- Provide presentations and demonstrations on IDIT Features.
- Complex bugs analysis.
- Complex product creation.
- Developer and QA support.
- Documentation of new features if required.
- Active part in project meetings.
- Coordination between multiple teams (core, PM, BA, QA etc.).
- Design review of user stories / solution design from Business analysts.
- Up to 50% On Site presence.
The Business Analyst will …
- be a highly experienced business analyst.
- independent and self-sufficient in all aspects of BA work, for example, he/she must be able to run complex workshops without assistance.
- be able to mentor and guide other BAs on their expertise topics, provide good solutions and documentation with low level of review or advice.
- At least 5 years of prior Business or Product Analyst experience.
- Able to plan, prepare and execute demos and CRPs.
- Able to provide practical or relevant ideas and perspectives on specific topics.
- Able to participate in business discussions regarding multiple topics and advise on the applications of the concepts, processes, procedures.
- Deep understanding of software development lifecycle - using both Agile and Waterfall methods.
- Basic understanding of software development such as SQL.
- Have a solid understanding of the IDIT processes, data models and applicable interfaces for this functionality.
Skills and capabilities:
- Understand cross domain impacts of functionality on other areas of the system or related systems.
- Good understanding of project lifecycle, dependencies and risks.
- Performs without assistance.
- Recognized as a resource to others.
- Able to translate complex nuances to others.
- Able to improve processes.
- Focus on broad issues.
- Able to Lead internal and external workshops or presentations.
- Comfortable in demonstrating to senior levels.
- Capable of driving portions of requirements sessions, including ability to drive out the required details for configuration and gaps needed to support business processes.
- Trusted advisor to Associate BAs.
- Excellent Time Management & Organization Skills.
- Analytical thinking & planning.
- Strong verbal and personal communication skills.
- Self-Learning ability.
- Out of the box solution thinking with minimal guidance
- Native German;
- High level of English
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
We are looking forward to your application under email@example.com