Business Analyst (w/m/d)
sum.cumo was founded in 2010 by a core team of internet pioneers and has since then been specializing in holistic digitization for insurers and lotteries.
Since 2020 sum.cumo has been a Sapiens company (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS), a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry. With a 39-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite.
Together, we are the most comprehensive provider for the digitization of business models in the insurance industry. Our experienced and colorful crew follows a holistic approach that aims to use modern technologies to meet and surpass customer needs through flexible products and networked sales as well as service channels. sum.cumo and Sapiens combine the digital aspiration to implement innovative ideas and projects based on the latest web and cloud technologies.
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst (f/m/d) located in Hamburg.
- Analyze Customer specification into IDIT functionality.
- Understand customer business process and target business processes.
- Understand and document customer’s functional and technical requirements, user stories, and acceptance scenarios.
- Initiate and oversee project solution design.
- Provide presentations and demonstrations on IDIT Features.
- Basic bugs fixes in screen validation.
- Basic product creation.
- Fields mapping and screen validations setup with Meta data manager.
- Developer and QA support.
- Documentation of new features if required.
- Active part in project meetings.
- Coordination between multiple teams (core, PM, BA, QA etc.).
- Up to 50% On Site presence.
The Business Analyst will …
- be a key member of the solution design team.
- work closely with the customer to identify, analyze, validate and document business processes and functional requirements
- be able to oversee proper implementation by providing functional specifications and acceptance criteria.
- also work closely with delivery teams, ensuring that a high-quality working system is delivered meeting all cusomer's needs.
- At least 2 years of prior Business or Product Analyst experience.
- Able to run basic demos and CRPs.
- Experience at presenting to internal and external groups.
- The Business Analyst understands and can discuss terminology, concepts, principles and issues related to his topics, but may need guidance in some areas.
- Deep understanding of software development lifecycle - using both Agile and Waterfall methods.
- Basic understanding of software development such as SQL.
- Have a working knowledge of the IDIT functionality after training and one year experience.
Skills and capabilities:
- Capable of driving portions of requirements sessions, including ability to drive out the required details for configuration and gaps needed to support business processes.
- Takes responsibility for all aspects of the specific deliverable and feeds back progress.
- Able to demonstrate most of the Core IDIT functionality but do not have in-depth knowledge of all the processes, data-models. In-depth knowledge of one or more processes.
- Good understanding of project lifecycle.
- Excellent Time Management & Organization Skills.
- Analytical thinking & planning.
- Strong verbal and personal communication skills.
- Self-Learning ability.
- Out of the box solution thinking with minimal guidance
- Native German;
- High level of English
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
We are looking forward to your application under firstname.lastname@example.org