Vue.js: 30 useful intros, websites, newsletters and books
sum.cumo takes a look at what proved useful
At sum.cumo we work heavily with Vue – and although it’s mostly our clients who benefit from our extensive experience, you can also tell that experience from our open source projects as well as from our reports from Vue events. As many members of our crew develop with Vue, as some dive into it, and as we generally like to share tips and tricks, here are 30 resources that we found particularly useful, to learn and master: Vue.js.
Introductions and references
- What is Vue.js?
- The Vue Handbook
- Check Out the Vue – A Beginners Introduction to Vue.js
- A Quick Introduction to Vue.js
- Intro to Vue.js
- Vue School
- Vue Testing Handbook
- Kyriakidis, Maniatis, You: The Majesty of Vue.js 2
- Passaglia: Vue.js 2 Cookbook
- Chau: Vue.js 2 Web Development Projects
- Imsirovic: Vue.js Quick Start Guide
- Hanchett & Listwon: Vue.js in Action I
- Yerburgh: Testing Vue.js Applications
These are some of our favorites – if you want more, check out e.g. awesome-vue as a nice collection of additional resources around Vue.