Secure your Node modules with Node Modules Check
A simple way to check for outdated Node modules
Yesterday we were very happy to release another little open source project, namely Node Modules Check (GitHub, npm). Node Modules Check provides a nicer way to check whether packages and dependencies in Node.js are still up-to-date. Node Modules Check:
- sorts outdated packages by version difference,
- indicates version differences by color,
- displays types of dependency,
- points to each project homepage for further information and
- can ignore specific packages to be marked as outdated.