Dextra is the winner in online sales
We are particularly proud of this because SCIP Sales, the lightweight e-commerce solution from sum.cumo Sapiens, is in use for online sales. The Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts recently put the online presence of Swiss insurers under the microscope, and our customer Dextra was named the test winner in the "Online Sales" category.
SCIP Sales has now been in productive use for Dextra Rechtsschutz since the beginning of 2021 and enables the respective products to be adapted quickly, without development effort and flexibly to the needs of the market, customers and partners.
Details of the study
The Institute for Financial Services Zug IFZ of the Lucerne School of Business conducted this study for the first time to provide an overview of the online presences of Swiss insurers.
The guiding question here was: Which Swiss insurer currently offers the best "Digital Insurance Experience"?
The evaluation showed that the transparency of the insurance terms and conditions and the premium are the most important. Dextra was able to shine in these three points and thus take the test victory in the "Online Sales" category:
- Transparently presented offer with understandable and comprehensibly explained insurance conditions
- Easy-to-find product wizards and online premium calculators with a good user interface
- Color-coded call-to-actions
Dextra Rechtsschutz as industry leader in online sales
With its online sales, Dextra achieved the highest score of ten points in seven of the nine criteria analyzed. These include the clear presentation of the premium and color-coded call-to-actions. This enables the user to quickly grasp the essential information.
Another advantage over the competition is the product wizard that is unintegrated into the online presence. A simple entry, e.g. of the user's personal living situation, triggers an uncomplicated determination of requirements before appropriate product suggestions are made.
The complete article on the evaluation of the study can be found here.
Dextra and SCIP Sales: A successful, long partnership
SCIP Sales enables Dextra to independently configure its products and their components to be even closer to customer needs. In July, Dextra has further enhanced its digital offer, this takes advantage of new features provided by sum.cumo Sapiens in a major product release such as the Journey Creator, contract mutations and module dependencies.
Overview of all SCIP functions
We offer SCIP as a modern software solution in two variants: SCIP Sales as a lightweight e-commerce solution or SCIP Suite as a complete system: SCIP Sales including fully integrated policy management.
- No Code Product Configurator: Configure products and product variants independently
- Journey Creator: Conveniently create application journeys within a few hours via drag & drop
- Theme Designer: Adapt application routes to your own corporate design or that of a partner without any programming effort
- Pricing Engine: connect the appropriate pricing for all products and adjust it at any time
- Document management: store static or dynamically generated documents
- Digital sales channels: operate all important sales channels from one software solution - website, customer portal, broker
- Portals: fully integrated self-service portal solutions for customers and brokers
- Contract mutations: Easily make changes to contract components yourself
- Flexible connectivity: all business processes of the SCIP platform are available via API
- Scalability of portfolio management: highly scalable infrastructure and a high degree of automation in all key business processes
- User-friendly back office: handle complex insurance processes of policy and claims management intuitively
Book a demo now and get to know SCIP
In a personal appointment, we would be happy to show you how your business model can also benefit from SCIP.