Toto-Lotto Niedersachsen: End-to-end platform for the holistic operation of the online business of a state lottery.
Toto-Lotto Niedersachsen GmbH (LOTTO Niedersachsen) is the leading provider of lottery products in Lower Saxony. The internet and the rapidly developing digitalization pose great challenges for the lottery market in Germany. The necessary knowledge for a consistent entry into the digital world of today is essential. Foreign providers not permitted in Germany, but also market participants operating nationwide are trying to win new customers with high marketing donations. These circumstances and also the continuously changing expectations of modern digital platforms define high demands on the respective national lottery companies. LOTTO Niedersachsen is aware of the challenges and invested in the expansion of the digital channels at an early stage. Technological solutions from sum.cumo support LOTTO Niedersachsen in establishing modern products and in being successful in the dynamically growing online business.
In recent years, LOTTO Niedersachsen has established itself as an established player in the online lottery market with a market-oriented, entrepreneurial approach. The company sells its lottery products mainly stationary, but sales via digital channels are increasing rapidly. LOTTO Niedersachsen enables online customers to participate in Eurojackpot, LOTTO 6aus49, the GlücksSpirale, BINGO!, the additional lotteries such as Spiel 77, KENO, TOTO as well as the purchase of terrestrially organized scratch tickets - and all this via all devices in a modern look & feel.
The virtual lottery ticket office "lotto-niedersachsen.de", which was created together with sum.cumo, is technologically unique on the market and has made a significant contribution to LOTTO Niedersachsen's ability to gain a significant lead in the online business. With the online platform, the customer is at the center of attention - modern user interfaces, self-services and a wide range of products satisfy the wishes of lottery players interested in the game on the Internet. With success: according to LOTTO Niedersachsen, the online shop has had the highest per capita turnover of all 16 state lottery companies for years.
- The virtual point of sale as a customer-centric solution for modern and efficient game distribution and operation.
- All offline products also available online.
- A high level of self-service in the online customer center enables efficient service and saves costs.
- The structure of the online platform ensures a comfortable gaming experience on all end devices.
- Low dependence on traditional platform providers, which are otherwise widely used in the market, ensures independence and planning security.
- Architecture and technology selection flexibly expandable for future expansion of the online business.